CIB WKO Reviewer (Quality Control) Associate – Bournemouth Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. – Bournemouth
As part of Digital and Platform Services, the Wholesale KYC Operations Reviewer team (WKOR) operates in close partnership with Sales, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to provide efficient and timely on-boarding, renewal and remediation of client relationships to the JP Morgan infrastructure.
The professional being sought will be responsible for performing end to end quality reviews of KYC profiles to ensure compliance with corporate and local regulatory standards for new clients, incremental new business, periodic reviews and remediation of existing relationships.
The successful candidate will be familiar with working in fast paced and flexible Operational & Analytical Environment with an ability to evaluate complex and lengthy KYC/AML documents in order to ensure full adherence to regulation requirements. Ideally, the candidate is to have knowledge of multiple client types and have proven experience of producing top quality work whilst maintaining regular throughput, adhering to time sensitive deadlines as necessary.
The individual must promote excellence; diversity, quality, respect, inclusivity and drive their own self development. The Analyst will report to the Quality Control Team Lead and will be pro-active, with a strong desire to succeed. Effective communication skills are a key part of this role as it requires building and maintain strong working relationships, in a changeable environment.
- Perform end to end quality review of KYC profiles for accuracy, completeness and validity, ensuring that the KYC records adhere to stringent JP Morgan standards for KYC and global regulatory requirements
- Maintain a globally agreed quality pass rate for records sampled by the Quality Assurance Team
- Manage personal workload and priority items, and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
- Keep informed of and apply any changes to processes, procedures and regulatory change
- Assist with change management for integration of KYC policy, procedures and training material updates for the Onboarding Teams
- Collaborate with management for new starter training plans, process improvements and ongoing knowledge sharing to the Onboarding Teams, driven by root cause error analysis and promoting best practice
- Provide responses on areas identified by Audit and Regulator reviews in line with requirements stipulated by the Controls Team
- Partner with management to ensure KPI’s are in line with business requirements, monitor metrics reporting, highlight concerns, propose resolution and track progress
- Develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders, proactively build and maintain relationships across the firm
- Identify and execute process improvements and provide Subject Matter Expert support on key process and technology initiatives
- Support Management with additional tasks such as prioritisation, escalations, workflow management, team oversight, recruitment and group initiatives
- Experience of working in the Financial Industry
- Previous work experience in any of the following areas or similar: KYC/AML/Compliance/Audit/Regulation/Risk & Controls
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence others
- Excellent analytical and research skills, detail oriented. Ability to deep-dive and investigate issues to reach a successful resolution to applicable parties
- Strong time management skills, self-directing and capable of dealing with high pressure, time sensitive tasks.
- Quality-focused work ethic with a strong controls mind-set
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and operate in a changeable environment
- Proactive and accountable
- Successful relationship builder
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Company
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. –
Company Location: Bournemouth